The home is centrally located in Sequim. It currently has 6 beds, multiple bathrooms, living and family room, kitchen, laundry room and will have a "sanctuary room".
This home is :
· A safe place for recovering addicts or women struggling with life controlling issues
· A home where hurt, lost, hungry for the Lord women can come and find refuge
· Where women can re-learn how to live and renew their minds.
· Where they will learn that they are loved by God and He has a hope and a future for them.
· That provides support with a firm Biblical foundation
· Where women can and will be healed from the hurts, habits and hang-ups that have afflicted them.
The home is a Ministry of Kings Way Foursquare Church for the Purpose of Discipleship Matt 28:18-20
The LoV home, is based on God’s Word and strengthened through prayer. Since this is a recovery home, complete abstinence is a requirement. There is a qualified “house mom” to lead, guide and encourage cooperative living.
The LoV home is a Christ Centered Place of Refuge. A relationship with Jesus Christ, is really the only way to be delivered from the grip of life’s hurts, habits, and hang-ups.
Requirements will include but not be limited to:
· Recovery meetings
· Church attendance of their choice
· Shared daily, weekly, and monthly responsibilities.
· Bible Studies, worship and fellowship with each other and ‘friends’ of the LoV Home.
· While in the home some, return to work, attend school or participate in treatment.
Lili loves the Lord and desires to follow Him and serve Him by helping women find new way of life.
Tapps is a 10 year old Schnauzer-terrier. He loves his mommy and the women of the home!